Monday, February 9, 2015

Between These Walls Release Day is Here - Sample Chapters

The big day has arrived! The new novel, Between These Walls, is available tomorrow, February 10.

Read sample chapters on my website. Or click below to jump to a chapter:
Anytime a book reaches the hands of the public, I'm ecstatic. But this book is special to me. I consider Between These Walls my strongest work to date. I invite you to meet my main character, Hunter Carlisle.
While the storyline and characters are different, this book meets my prior novel, From The Dead, where that story ended. Between These Walls carries the torch farther in terms of character development and depth. I've sensed growth in mechanics and boldness.

Between These Walls is available at all major retailers online, in physical and e-book forms. For those who buy in physical bookstores, each store determines which books it stocks on its shelves. If a store doesn't have it on the shelf, they can special order it for you.

Thanks for your cheers, love and support. Some of you I knew personally; others I met along the way as readers or cohorts. What a blessing to have you all along for the ride! I sure do appreciate you.

Never give up!

John Herrick
johnherrick.net
johnherricknet.blogspot.com
facebook.com/johnherrickbooks
@JohnHerrick

Today's Playlist:  Thrive by Casting Crowns

No comments:

Post a Comment